||Teatr Nowy w Poznaniu
|Address||ul. Dąbrowskiego 5, Poznań, Poland|
|Notes||The theatre was built in 1906-1907, before the first world war, and was site for the German cabaret "Alt-Posen Vergnügungslokal".
In 1923-1937 the name was Teatr Nowy w Poznaniu (also known as Teatr Nowy im. Heleny Modrzejewskiej). It was re-activated in 1973 as Teatr Nowy; from 2002 the name is Teatr Nowy im. Tadeusza Łomnickiego.|
|Latitude | Longitude||52.4110453 , 16.912387699999954|