|Address||Bulevardul Schitu Măgureanu nr. 1, sector 5, Bucureşti, Romania|
|Notes||Not to be confounded with Compania Dramatică Bulandra that is an earlier theatre institution founded in 1914, whose activity ended shortly after the end of the World War II (23rd of August 1944) because of the newly installed Communist regime..
Teatru Bulandra was previous known as Teatrul "Lucia Sturdza Bulandra" and as the former Teatrul Municipal (Municipal Theatre), where Lucia Sturdza Bulandra worked as a director from 1947 to 1961, when she died.
Thus, we will use the name "Teatrul Bulandra" for all the stagings, no matter the period.|
|Latitude | Longitude||44.434875 , 26.089548000000036|